How to Reset Comcast Email Password on Mac?
How to Reset Comcast Email Password on Mac In the world filled with social media and email accounts, sometimes users find it difficult to remember all the passwords all the time. Without a valid password, it is totally not possible to login to the account. Comcast Email Not Working To fix this problem, Comcast email provides its users some pretty Comcast Email Not Responding simple ways to recover their password. In this article the various ways to reset Comcast password are discussed. Comcast Email Not Sending Based on your convenience you can opt for nay of the available methods.
9 Steps To Reset Comcast Email Password?
Comcast Email Not Receiving In case you lost or forgot your Comcast email password, you can easily recover it using your registered email address, phone number or by answering the security question. Steps for Comcast password recovery have been explained below.
- Go to the official Comcast password reset page idm.xfinity.com.
- Now, enter the username, email address or phone number related to your Comcast account. Click on the ‘Continue’ button and then enter the captcha as it appears on the screen.
- Select the method by which you want to recover your password- using alternate email id or via registered phone number.
- After selecting the option of your choice, tap on the ‘continue’ option.
- You will receive a link on your alternate email id or a reset code on the registered phone number to reset Comcast password.
- Follow the link received on the email address and follow the on-screen instructions to set a new password for your Comcast account.
- If you choose to get reset code on mobile number, enter the code in the specified box and follow the instructions to reset password.
- Alternatively, you can also select to answer security question to recover your password. Your questions will appear on the screen and you need to provide their correct answers to get the steps to set a new password.
- Once you successfully create a new password for your Comcast account, a confirmation page will appear on the screen stating that your password has been reset.
How to Change Comcast Password?
Comcast Email Not Loading A known password of a Comcast email account can also be changed by the users. It is basically recommended that to enhance the security of your account, Comcast Email Not Syncing with iPhone you change your password even if you remember it very well. The steps to update Comcast password is provided below.
- Using your username and current password, sign in to your Comcast email account.
- Go to the ‘My Account’ option and then click on the ‘users’ tab.
- Now, under the ‘Xfinity Access’ tab, click on ‘password’ and then on the ‘edit’ option.
- You will be asked to provide your current Comcast password first.
- After that, you can enter the new password of your choice. To confirm the new password, you will be asked to provide it again.
- Click on the ‘save’ button to confirm new password.
- Once you successfully changed your password, a confirmation page will appear on the screen stating that your password has been changed.