How to Reset Google Account Password Without Phone Number
Currently, Google is providing more than 150 products and services to make our lives easier. To access any of these services, you should know your Google password. One of the main reasons why Google is preferred by a lot of users is its ease of use. You don’t have to worry much in case you can’t remember your Google account password. All you need to do is prove that you are the legitimate owner of that account and you will be able to get your account back. In this post, How to Reset Google Account Password Without Recovery Email we are going to provide you simple steps by which you can reset the Google Account password in a hassle-free manner.
Easy Steps to Reset a Google Account Password
Resetting a Google password if you know the right process to do so. Google Customer Service Phone Number All you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, you need to visit the sign-in page of Gmail i.e. gmail.com.
- Then, you have to click on the Forget password? the link that will be available at the bottom of the sign-in window.
- After that, you have to enter your Gmail email address.
- Next, Google will ask you to enter the last password that you remember.
- Enter the last password you remember or click on the “Try another way” button.
- Then, Google will send a temporary password to a phone number associated with your account.
- Enter the temporary password that you will receive in the prescribed space Google Phone Number.
- After that, you will get the option to create a new Google password.
- Create a new strong Google Password as per your choice Google Support Number.
How to Recover Google Account Without Phone Number?
As you can see recovering a Google Account password with a phone number is quite easy. Google Technical Support Number, However, How do I speak to a live person at Google things can be a bit difficult in case you don’t have a phone number linked with your account. In such a case, you should follow the steps mentioned below.
- To start the account recovery, you need to visit the Gmail login page i.e. gmail.com.
- Next, you should click on the Forget password link from the bottom of the sign-in window.
- In the next window, you have to enter your Google email address for which you are looking to recover the password.
- After that, provide the last remembered password or click “Try another way”.
- You need to click on the “Try another way” once again when you will be asked to enter the phone number associated with your account.
- Then, Google will send a password recovery link to the email address associate with your account
- Log in to your alternate email ID and click on the link available in the recovery email.
- The link will take you to the page where you have to create a new Google password.
- Enter the new password as per your choice and verify it by entering it one more time.
- Finally, you just have to save the password that you have just entered.
- In case you don’t even have an email ID linked with your account then you may recover the account using security questions.