Opera Mail is a one of the free mailing client that developed by opera software. It is integrated component with opera browser providing one database that keeps an index of all mail and sorts the messages automatically with mailing type mailing list and mailing with attachments. It provided features like rich text, spell checking, spam filter, contact manager, imap/pop3, newsgroup, atom and Rss feed. So it has the huge facility to its user.
Opera Mail Registration Process –How Do I Sign Up or Create Opera Mail Account
Getting your own opera mail account is very simple and within a movement. User gets register with opera mail account. if someone already register with opera mail then they take the benefit of rich text, spell checking, spam filter, contact manager, imap/pop3, newsgroup, atom and Rss feed. But if someone not register yet for opera mail account then they take the below guidance showing how do I create new opera mail account easily.
- Creating an account is fast and easy Go to https://auth.opera.com/account/signup
- Enter username, it must be between 3-30 character long, it can contains letters,digit and – sign But it must not be be a number and must not start and end with – sign.
- Enter email address.
- Enter password but password must be carry at least 12 character
- Do human verification to verify I am not remote.
- Now finally click on create account.
This is the very simple procedure to get your own opera mail email account but if you have any troubles related opera mail account sign up then you can take the help of opera mail technical specialist on opera mail customer service phone number. This is the fastest way to get connected with top technical experts of opera mail account and the quick and easy way to get resolve all your opera mail problem solution so you can effectively use your opera mail account.