How to Install Malwarebytes on Mac?
Malwarebytes provides all-round protection to your device from different kinds of online threats, such as malware, ransomware, malicious websites, etc which otherwise can cause potential damage to your device and personal information saved on it. Malwarebytes Login Another best thing about this software can work very smoothly on a different platform. You can very easily download it in your Windows 10 device by following the right steps for it. How to Install Malwarebytes on Mac To help the Windows 10 users in installing this software on their device, this article provides simple steps for the same.
Steps For Malwarebytes Installation on Windows 10
The steps for installing Malwarebytes on Windows 10 are provided below. Malwarebytes Premium Make sure that you follow these instructions exactly as given below to successfully complete the installation.
- Download the Windows 10 compatible Malwarebytes setup file by visiting the official website.
- Locate the downloaded setup file, mb3-setup-consumer-x.x.x.xxxx.exe in your device where x.x.x.xxxx is the version number.
- Now, double-click the setup file and when User Account Control appears, click on Yes.
- From the drop-down menu, select the setup language and then click OK.
- A window will appear on the screen asking what kind of computer you are installing Malwarebytes on. This choice determines the kinds of Malwarebytes product notifications you will receive periodically. Click either Personal Computer or Work Computer and then click Continue.
- Now again a setup dialog box appears. Click on the Agree and Install option to begin the installation process.
- If you wish to choose a different location for installing Malwarebytes, click on the Advanced Options.
- Once your Malwarebytes installation completes click on the Finish button to exit Setup.
How to Reinstall Malwarebytes Premium?
If you are facing any issues with Malwarebytes and wish to reinstall it, follow the steps provided below to uninstall and reinstall the same.
Steps to Uninstall Malwarebytes
- Click on Start Menu and then go to Control Panel.
- Now, click on Programs & features and scroll down and find Malwarebytes program.
- Right-click on Malwarebytes and click on uninstall button.
- When prompted ‘Are you sure you want to completely remove Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and all of its components?’ tap on the Yes button.
- Click on Yes when prompted to restart your computer. This completes the uninstalling of Malwarebytes.
Steps to Reinstall Malwarebytes
Once Malwarebytes is successfully removed from your device follow these instructions to reinstall it.
- Visit the Malwarebytes website and download the setup file.
- Save the Malwarebytes installation file to any location where you usually keep your downloaded files.
- Double-click on the setup file and click on Yes in the User Account Control window that appears.
- Select the type of computer you are using (personal or work) and the installation language of your choice.
- Click on the ‘Agree & Install’ option in the next step. Malwarebytes installation begins in your device.
- Once the process finishes, click on the Finish button to close the setup window.
Searches Related Malwarebytes
How to Reinstall Malwarebytes Premium
Install Malwarebytes with Key
Install Free Malwarebytes Windows 10
Malwarebytes Reinstall With Key
Malwarebytes Downloads for Already Purchased
Malwarebytes Download Reinstall