To Get Solutions to How to Fix Google Gmail not working or Gmail Stopped Working: If you are using Gmail from a long time then you must have faced Google Gmail not working or stopped working error at least once. Gmail has Stopped Working Although this error is quite common and very easy to get resolved sometimes it can result in big nuisance. If we talk about the reasons causing this error, Gmail has Stopped Working in Outlook we can say that there are many diverse factors that can result in this problem. Gmail Stopped Working on iPhone If you are a Gmail user and don’t know how to fix Google Gmail not working or Stopped Working issue Step by Step then this post is just for you. Here we will list down some major reasons behind this problem and the steps by which you can get rid of it.
Some Common Error on Gmail or Google mail with Solutions
- why has gmail stopped working on my phone
- gmail has stopped working on android tablet
- unfortunately gmail has stopped 2018
- gmail not working
- gmail not receiving emails
- gmail not working on iphone
- gmail has stopped how to fix
- gmail keeps stopping 2018
Why your Gmail not working or Stopped working?
As stated earlier, Gmail Not Working on Chrome there are many factors that can result in this particular error or issue. Some of the main factors or reasons are given below:
- You might not be connected to the Internet.
- Google Servers might be down in your area.
- You are not using a compatible web browser to load Gmail.
- Add–ons and extensions in your web browser blocking Gmail to load or work properly.
- Too many cookies or caches in your browser memory blocking Gmail to load.
- Antivirus or firewall settings of your PC causing hindrance in the proper workflow of Gmail.
You should note that apart from Gmail Not Loading in Chrome the above-mentioned reasons, there are many more possible factors that can result in Google Gmail not working or stopped working issue.
How to resolve Gmail stopped working or not working issue?
Whatever is the reason, Gmail Not Loading in Firefox if your Gmail not responding or not working at all then you can fix it by following the steps given below.
- First of all, make sure that you are connected to a fast and smooth Internet connection.
- Check Google status to see if the Google server is working properly in your area or not.
- Make sure that you are using an updated version of a compatible browser to load Gmail. We recommend you to use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge only.
- Try to reload Gmail after disabling add-ons and extensions one by one. You should always restrict yourself from installing third party add-ons and extensions from unknown source.
- Try to load Gmail using your browser’s private browsing mode or incognito mode.
- Clear browser’s cache and cookies to load Gmail again.
- Temporarily disable the antivirus and windows firewall in your PC and check if the problem gets fixed or not.
- In case your Google Gmail not working or stopped working in Android App then you should reinstall the updated app.
If Gmail Not Responding on Mac all the solution mentioned above fails to resolve the issue then you should contact Google Gmail support for further assistance.