How do I Reset my AOL Password without Resetting
To login to your AOL account, you need a username and a password. Since we use so man social accounts nowadays, it is very common that we forget their passwords. In case you forget the password of your AOL account, there are few ways available to recover the same. AOL Phone Number This article provides you the way to reset the AOL password on iPhone with and without the recovery phone number. If you are also looking for ways for AOL password recovery, keep reading this article and AOL Customer Service Phone Number in USA.
How to Reset AOL Password on iPhone?
To reset the password of your AOL account, you need to visit the sign-in helper page. AOL Support Number In your iPhone, you can open Safari or any other web browser installed and then visit the sign-in helper page for AOL password reset. The steps for the same are provided below.
- Open the AOL sign-in helper page.
- Enter your sign-in email address or phone number.
- Alternatively, you can also enter your recovery phone number.
- Click on the Continue button.
- AOL will send a verification code on the registered mobile number to verify your identity.
- You can provide the option to either receive the code via call or text message.
- Once the verification is done, you will be allowed to provide a new password for your AOL account.
- Enter the new password and click on the Save button to save the password.
Alternatively, instead of opening the AOL sign-in helper page, you can visit the official login page. Provide your AOL username, AOL Technical Support Phone Number click on Next and on the next page, tap on the Forgot Password link. Then follow the on-screen instructions to Reset AOL Password.
How to Recover AOL Password without Phone Number?
The password of the AOL account can be recovered via the recovery phone number. However, in case you do not remember the recovery phone number or you do not have access to it, you can use your recovery email address for Password Reset. AOL not working Follow the steps given below to recover AOL Password without Phone Number.
- Visit the AOL sign-in helper page.
- Enter the recovery email address of your AOL account.
- A link to reset the password of your AOL account will be sent on the recovery email address.
- Open the email address and click on the link to open it.
- You will be asked to provide a new password on this page.
- Create a password for your AOL account and click on the Save button to save this password.
Tips to Create a Strong Password
While creating a new password for your AOL account, make sure that you follow these rules for a strong password.
- Use a mix of letters, characters, and string while creating a password.
- Your password must be at least 8 characters long. The longer the password, the better it is.
- Do not use a password that you are already using for another account.
- Do not use common words or personal details as your password.
- Never share your password with anyone else.