Unable to Change Gmail Account Profile Picture? and How to change Gmail Profile Picture ? Get Steps for solutions: Everyone likes to keep a trendy Gmail profile picture. Especially, if you use your Gmail account for business promotion purposes you should keep a profile picture that reflects your business. However, it is often reported that many users unable to change Gmail Account Profile Picture due to a variety of reasons. This biggest reason behind this problem is that Google keeps a different profile picture for its users on Google Plus and Gmail. Many users unable to identify whether they are changing the profile picture of their Gmail account or Google Plus account.
If you are also unable to change Gmail account profile picture then this tutorial is just for you. In this post, we will discuss the simplest method to Change Gmail Account Profile Picture.
Some Questions asked by users with solutions (Step By Step)
- How to change profile picture
- how to change gmail picture on iphone
- gmail profile picture upload How to do It?
- how do i change my gmail picture on my phone?
- google profile picture not changing
- how to remove profile picture from gmail android
- how to change your profile picture on google drive
How to change Gmail Profile Picture?
Whatever be the reason, if you are unable to change Gmail Account Profile Picture then you can change it by following the steps given below:
- First of all, login to your Gmail account.
- Click on the settings gear icon available on the top right corner.
- Select “Settings” from the drop down menu.
- Now, open “My Picture” section and click on “Change Picture”.
- Upload the new profile picture as per your choice.
- Select the portion from your profile picture that you want to show to the public.
- Finally, Click on “Apply Changes”.
That’s all you need to do in order to change the Gmail Profile Picture. However, the above mentioned method is applicable only if you are using Gmail on a computer.
Changing Gmail Account Profile Picture on Android
If you are unable to change Gmail Account Profile Picture through your Android smart phone then you should follow the steps given below:
- Open “Gmail” app on your Android smart phone.
- Tap the menu (3 horizontal bar icon) from the top left corner.
- Tap on “Settings”.
- Select your Gmail account and then tap on “My Account”.
- Now, tap on “Update photo” followed by “Set profile photo”.
- Finally, select the photo you want to set as the profile picture.
- Alternatively, you can also capture a photo and set it as the profile picture.
In case you are an iphone or ipad user then you can change Gmail profile picture easily by following the above mentioned steps.
How to change Gmail Account Profile Picture visibility?
Sometimes, the problem is with the profile picture visibility and the users keep on thinking that they are unable to change Gmail Account Profile Picture. Follow the steps given below to check and change the Gmail account profile picture visibility.
- Login to your Gmail account and click on the “settings” gear icon.
- Click on “Settings” from the drop down menu.
- Now, select the visibility option in the “My Picture” section. The available profile picture visibility options are as follows:
Visible to everyone: This indicates that your profile picture will be visible to anyone who you will email.
Visible only to people I can chat with: Only those people who have the permission to chat with you can see your Profile Picture.