I having trouble to Sending Messages or Receiving emails in Gmail Account: Gmail is undoubtedly the most popular webmail service around the globe. The reason behind this is its exemplary user interface and unmatched security. However, like any other webmail service, Gmail also has its own limitations. You are allowed to send only 500 emails daily through your Gmail account. Apart from the Gmail sending limits, there are many more reasons why the users have to face trouble to Sending Messages or Receiving emails in Gmail Account.
If you are a Gmail customer having trouble to sending messages or receiving email in Gmail account then this article is just for you. Here, we will discuss the most convenient method to get rid of this problem.
Common Errors and issues in sending or receiving Emails in Gmail Solutions
Here are some common problems that users have to deal with while sending or receiving Emails in Gmail.
- Gmail sent messages delayed.
- Gmail Error – Message Rejected
- Email Bounced – Your Message Was Not Sent
- Unable to receive Gmail messages.
- Gmail messages not opening.
- Gmail error code 8770
- Parse Error: Illegal To address (invalid domain name)
- Connection timed out
- The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect
- The recipient address does not exist
- How do I reconfigure a Gmail Email Account that does not send/receive?
- Gmail account not receiving emails
- Why I am not getting emails?
- Why is Gmail not sending emails?
- Can t receive or send emails?
- How do I fix email problems?
Apart from the errors and issues mentioned above there is much more trouble to Sending Messages or Receiving emails in Gmail Account that users have to face frequently.
How to fix Gmail not sending or receiving messages issues?
Before moving on to the solutions to fix particular problems, here are some generic steps that can help the users in fixing many Gmail problems.
- First of all, make sure you are connected to a fast and secure Internet connection.
- Make sure that you haven’t crossed the daily limit of maximum number of Emails.
- The internet browser you are using should be compatible with Gmail. For the best experience, you should opt for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or internet explorer.
- The browser you are using should be updated.
- Disable third-party add-ons and extensions from your browser.
- Run a deep antivirus scan in your PC to detect any possible virus or malware.
In case the problem continues even after following all the above mentioned steps then you should check the solutions of the problem specifically as given below:
Email Bounced – Your Message Was Not Sent
In case you receive a bounced email from the email address i.e. email@example.com with an error message such as “You have reached a limit for sending email, your message was not sent” then you are quite unfortunate because there is no solution for this problem. You have to wait till Google reset your Gmail sending limit for the day.
You should note that you can also receive a bounced Email if you are trying to send too many emails to an email address that doesn’t exist. So, you should keep updating your Gmail contact and remove non-existent email address.
Gmail Error – Message Rejected
This error generally occurs when Gmail classifies the message you are sending as spam. Usually, this happens when you have spam text in the body of your Email messages. A large number of CC or BCC address in a Gmail message can also cause this error.
In case you are still having trouble to Sending Messages or Receiving emails in Gmail Account then you should contact Google support for further instructions.