How to fix can’t access Gmail account on different devices ? A lot of Gmail users finds difficulty in accessing their Gmail account on different devices like computer, laptop, iPhone, Android phone to name a few. There are many reasons why you encounter login issues in Gmail. A few of them are “using the incorrect password”, “network connectivity problem”, “account got compromised”. While we know how frustrating it can be when you simply cannot access your Gmail account but on a positive note there are ways to fix such problems. In this post, we’ll tell you the ways through which you can easily access Gmail account on any device or any web browser. Keep on reading to know more about the solution.
Resolution to “Cannot access Gmail account in computer/laptop” Issue
If you cannot login into Gmail on computer or laptop then it’s highly likely that your computer system or laptop is not connected to the Internet. You need to make sure that the Internet connectivity you’re getting is stable. How to Change my Gmail Password Without Phone Number There might also be an issue with the web browser you might be using to access Gmail. Make sure that the browser is updated to the latest version. If you still cannot login into your Gmail account then, follow the instruction given below-
- Go to the Gmail account recovery page.
- Enter your email id or phone number and follow the instructions to recover the password/email id.
- Set the new password and login into Gmail using your valid Gmail id and password.
- If the problem still persists, then clear the cache and cookies of the web browser and then attempt the login one more time.
Fixing the Cannot access Gmail account in a web browser like chrome/Mozilla Firefox Problem
In case you fail to login into your Gmail account on different web browser like chrome, Mozilla then you need to first ensure if the problem is occurring in a particular browser or with all browsers. How to Reset my Gmail Password Without Phone Number Suppose if the problem is happening only when you try to access Gmail in chrome then you need to clear the cache and cookies from Google chrome. Here’s how you can remove/delete the cookies and cache from chrome-
- Open chrome and click on the three dots at the top-right corner of the page.
- Now select the “History” tab and open the history.
- On the left corner, you’ll see the option “clear browsing data”. Click on the option.
- Put a check across the “browsing history”, “cookies” and “cached images and files” options.
- Click on the “clear data” button to delete.
- Now login into Gmail and check if the problem is resolved or not.
How to Recover Your Gmail Password Without Phone Number The same procedure is to be followed if the problem is with other browsers as well. In case you still cannot sign into Gmail then you may contact Google support for more assistance.
Solution to Cannot Access Gmail in Android Phone and iPhone
Recover Gmail Password without any Information Many times it has been observed that users fail to sign into their Gmail account in Android phone or iPhone. It can be either to the fact that they have forgotten their Gmail password or their account has been compromised. In case, you are How Can You Recover Your Gmail Password typing the correct password but still can’t login into Gmail and think that someone else is using your account then you must perform account recovery step as stated in the first case. As soon as you recover your Gmail account, make sure to login using the new password on your phone too. To know more Gmail Customer Service