Searching your emails in bulk emails is always a time consuming. But if you using folder, create a folder in Gmail and stores your important file into it then its very easy to find and your inbox also look well organized, in features you can also use filter to move your important emails or emails coming from a particular user can move to relevant folder.
How to Create, Rename & Use Label In Gmail and Forwarding Messages(Emails) Automatically on That Specific Created Label Quick Solution:
- Open Gmail
- Go to inbox
- Click more
- Click create a new label
- Please enter a new label name
- Click create
Note: Label is folder name in Gmail.
How to Move emails to new labels (Manual):
- Open Gmail inbox
- Select all emails that you have to move on label
- Click on move to
- Find label in which you want to move your emails
- Click that label
How to Move emails to new labels (Automatic):
- Open Gmail
- Click on Gmail settings, a gear box given to right side just below the profile.
- Click on filters
- Create new filter
- Set the search parameter
- From : Any message from the specified addresses will be filtered
- To : Any message to the specified address will be filtered
- Subject : Any messages that have the specified words in subject will be filtered
- Has the words : Any messages that have the specified words in the subject body will be filtered.
- Doesn’t have: Any messages that don’t have the specified words in the subject or body will be filtered
- Create filter with this search
- Check Skip the inbox, when message arrives that matches, this search
- Apply the label, choose label
- Also apply filter to 0 matching conversation, this search
- Click create filter
There are manual and automatic move emails in Gmail, in manual we just simple select emails and move to that label and automatic move we just create a filter in Gmail and set parameter for automatic move. If you have any doubt on take a free consult by Gmail experts soon and effectively utilize lables in your Gmail inbox and give a best way to sort your emails and move mail to relevant folder automatically.
Create a filter Click to know How to create a filter in Gmail account.