To add your own signature, Gmail provide a facility of Gmail signature. This signature file or blog automatically incorporate at the end of messages. This signature block has been a formatted text, links or logos thing that you wish to add with your messages.
Why Gmail signature
Gmail signature providing a platform to add your own formatted text, links or logos on the tail of your email, this play a vital to send email professionally to your client or other and having formatted text, links, logos.
How to Add My Own Professional Gmail Signature & Logo that Appended at the End of All Outgoing Messages Quick Steps
- Login to your Gmail account, open Gmail
- Open the Gmail settings go to Signature; it has by default no signature.
- Type your signature
- Add links to your signature
- If you want to add different signature for different addresses
- Choose insert this signature before quoted text in replies and remove “-“ like that precedes it.
How to add images to your signature:
- Add images from my drive, computer or web address (Url) whatever you prefer to do.
- Select images
- Adjust images to small-medium-large-original whatever you wish to do.
- Click save the signature.
Note : If you want to include an image in your signature, the image will need to be available online so that it can be linked to. You cannot upload an image directly from your computer to Gmail to use in the signature
If you have any argue with Gmail signature, take a quick support of Gmail specialist online get the all possible way to get rid your problem and intelligently solve your problems.