In Gmail there is a feature of spam filter. If an email having spam keyword on it or some unrecognized user or something irrelevant email to you, it automatically diverted to spam folder. This is separate folder for spam emails that contains spam emails If you found new mails in spam folder, and this is none of your business or something look irrelevant to your don’t open this and click any link unfortunately you accidently click the spam link it can lead to a virus infection and identity theft.
How to stop spam email in Gmail:
- If you get email from unrecognized sender and it showing some lottery and it contain you won Please confirm the receipt. Never click the link, this is spam, read all messages carefully and immediately remove it.
- Malware and viruses often attached with emails so don’t download attachment from any unrecognized sender.
- Never use your username and email same.
- Never give your email address online
- Never respond to email
- Avoid clicking link
- Use disposable email addresses to identify and shake off sources of spam.
Block and report spam:
- Open spam email
- Check email
- Click on report email
If you have any argue related spam email immediately contact Gmail proficient technician, immediately get online solution for all spam related issues about how to prevent spam emails and stop spam and many more.
Stop unwanted emails in Gmail click how can i block unwanted email id in Gmail account