How to Transfer Emails From Mozilla Thunderbird to Outlook Mozilla Thunderbird is such a wonderful email that provide interactive email services through various advance features like open source, cross platform, email client, news client, Rss, Chat, etc. so it count as one of the top email client over internet. If you are internet to get the advance features of email then you can use Mozilla Thunderbird and you enjoyed to work with that. But when we talk about professional user then nothing is better than outlook. Outlook is extremely good email for the professional user. It provide all the features that best suited to your business such as email application, calendar, task manager, contact manager, note talking, journal and web browsing. So if someone migrate to outlook then it’s very simple to do that. You can easily transfer or move your Thunderbird emails to Microsoft outlook.
How to Export Emails From Mozilla Thunderbird to Outlook?
To get the thunderbird email on your outlook account involving the conversion of your MBOX files to pst file. If you want to export or transfer email from Mozilla thunderbird to outlook then you can use Mbox to pst converter software. This is the one of the simple process to transfer emails from thunderbird to outlook But this is third party software so you have to purchased.
How to Import Mail From Mozilla Thunderbird to Outlook?
If you don’t wanna do with this technology then you can also use manual steps that helps you to move your email from Mozilla thunderbird to outlook account. Below there are some steps that do all thing in few time. These steps are:
- Launch Mozilla Thunderbird application.
- Open that folder which messages you want to export from Thunderbird.
- Select the messages that you want to export. Press and hold the “Ctrl” key and click on the emails to select multiple items, or press “Ctrl-A” to select all messages in the folder.
- Right-click one of the selected emails and choose “Save As” from the context menu.
- Select a folder in which to save the messages as EML files and click “Select Folder” to export the messages.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Right-click the “Outlook” folder and select “New Folder” from the context menu.
- Type a name for the new folder in the “Name” box and click “OK” to create the folder.
- Select the new folder. It doesn’t contain any emails yet, so the middle pane is empty.
- Select all the emails that you exported from Thunderbird. As you did before, hold “Ctrl” and click multiple items or press “Ctrl-A” to select all items.
- Click and drag the emails to the middle pane of Outlook 2010 to import them into the new folder. The emails will appear in the folder after the import is complete.
How to Export Emails From Mozilla Thunderbird to Microsoft Outlook?
How to export mail from mozilla thunderbird to microsoft outlook In case if you are having troubles in Mozilla Thunderbird email export to Microsoft outlook then you can take the help of Mozilla Thunderbird help forum where you put your error and get the solution that help in problem troubleshooting. how to import mail from mozilla thunderbird to microsoft outlook Again if you need the expert solution of Mozilla Thunderbird technical support experts then you can contact Mozilla Thunderbird customer service technical assistance online and get the instant rectification and solution of your problems.