It’s very annoying while you are browsing the net opening a new site and at once video/audio start playing. This is unwanted video / audio that user doesn’t wanna see and not interested in watching or listen this video/audio. This type of video/audio is called auto playing videos and you may also called flash videos. This is basically promotional or advertisement purpose video embedded on webpage.
Every browser has an option to stop this auto playing video and audio. Google chrome have two popular way to stop this kind of video/audio. It can be done through disable flash video and another popular option is downloading an auto play blocker extension. So user use this two method to stop auto playing video.
How to Disable Automatically playing Audio and Videos In Google Chrome
There are two different way to stop automatically playing audio / videos in chrome. It can be stop using disable flash video and second it also can be disable using downloading stop auto play blocker extension. So user has two available way to stop auto playing video and audio.
To Stop Auto Playing Video/Audio, Disable Flash Video in Google Chrome:
- Click three vertical dot and Go to the settings
- Go to the Advance settings then content settings
- Then find flash player and open it
- Ask first (recommended)
- If you want to block flash video of specific site just add URL on Block part
- Or If you allow flash video of any specific site just add url on allow
Install Auto Play Blocker Extension to Disable Automatic Play Audio/Video:
- Click three vertical dot and go to the more tools then extensions
- Click get more extension
- Search disable auto play video
- Disable HTML5 auto play add to chrome
- Download and install
- And relaunch browser to activate
In a future if you have any difficulties related chrome just contact Gmail support professional and get solution.