How Do I Create My Own New Folder in Mozilla Thunderbird: Mozilla Thunderbird is a new mailing technology that makes email services in very advance way. Since it is new in emailing so there are huge and advance features provided to its user that making awesome email client for mailing system such as Thunderbird is free, open source, cross platform, email client, news client, Rss and chat and it is installed by default in ubantu.
It’s very simple to get Mozilla thunderbird on your desktop. If you are not registered with Mozilla thunderbird yet then you can obtain it directly from its provided site and download and install Mozilla thunderbird in your computer and configured your email account on Mozilla thunderbird easily. Once you configured your account on thunderbird then you can simply login to the thunderbird account with your username and password and easily send and receive emails in your account. If you want to systematic management of your emails on thunderbird account then you can create folder in Mozilla thunderbird and move your important messages into it.
How Do I Create My Own New Folder in Mozilla Thunderbird and Move Emails from One Folder to Another Easily
Its very simple to get a new folder, our own folder in Mozilla thunderbird account. this makes easy to store our emails in systematic manner so it can be easily retrieve our important emails in one move. There is very simple way to create a new folder in Mozilla thunderbird account. Below there are simple steps that showing simple way to create a new folder in Mozilla thunderbird account. These steps are:
- Lunch your Mozilla thunderbird account and login to your account.
- Right click on tab that containing your email address name
- Select new folder and give your folder name and click on create folder.
- To create a sub folder for your new folder, right click your folder and click on create new subfolder
- Enter name of your subfolder
- And click on create folder.
- How to Move Emails from one folder to another folder in Mozilla Thunderbird folder:
The main motive of creating a folder in my thunderbird account is to sort our messages and put the emails in new folder in such as way that we can easily retrieve messages when ever need it. Below there are simple steps to move emails in newly created folder of my thunderbird account.These steps are:
- Right click on your email in Mozilla thunderbird
- Select move to and select email from list
- You can also use drag and drop method to move emails in another folder. get the steps below
- Left click and hold down to grab emails in Mozilla thunderbird
- Then drag email to left and hover over the folder
- Release mouse to drop into folder.
This the simple way to create folder in Mozilla thunderbird and move mail from one to another folder. But if you having any confusion and need a support or solution for any issues just contact to Mozilla thunderbird help desk forum or just call Mozilla thunderbird customer support number and get the instant support and solution for your Mozilla thunderbird issues.