We all are using Google chrome for web browsing; it is truly awesome web browser not only by their fastest speed but also in privacy and security. We can freely open our email account; can do safer online transaction and other kind of confidential task without fearing of anything. This is the main key to success of Google chrome.
As we know that whenever we browse website, chrome maintain session and cookies of all browsing and safe it to our web browser. This is also not issues, if we are only using our computer but if we share our computer with others then it’s better to delete history and cookies of our computer or other option is to use private browsing. While we use private browsing then no session and cookies maintain for web browsing.
Google chrome Privacy and Security:
Google chrome also provide various privacy and security option, below there are a list of privacy and security option, to well protect your chrome browsing you can also use these things.
- Use a web service to help resolve navigation errors
- Use a prediction service to help complete searches and URLs typed in the address bar
- Use a prediction service to load pages more quickly
- Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites
- Protect you and your device from dangerous sites
- Automatically send usage statistics and crash reports to Google
- Send a “Do Not Track” request with your browsing traffic
- Use a web service to help resolve spelling errors
- Smarter spell-checking by sending what you type in the browser to Google
- Manage certificates
- Manage HTTPS/SSL certificates and settings
- Content settings
- Control what information websites can use and what content they can show you
- Clear browsing data
How to Remove History and Cookies of Google chrome:
- Launch Google chrome then click three vertical dots, Go to the settings
- Now click on advance settings
- Find privacy and security then click clear browsing data then
- Clear browsing data.
- You can also use ctrl+shift+del and finally click clear browsing data.
How to use Private web browsing:
In Google chrome new incognito windows provide private browsing and for any searches no history and cookies maintain for open window.
In future if you have any troubles just contact Google chrome professionals and get solution.